I’m probably late already to the game, but nonetheless I do want to understand the technology behind Blockchain better, and so I picked Ethereum for my studies as it provides you with tools to build programs that run on top of the blockchain.
My goal is to be able to apply the acquired knowledge to future projects.
I’m taking this awesome course on Udemy called “Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity”.
What I’ve learned so far:
- How to create your own local Ethereum network.
- How I mined my first Ethers. (Kind of feeling rich, except I’m not haha as they’re worth nothing)
- How to write, test, deploy smart contracts and how to interact with them.
- How to interact with the Blockchain in the console
- How to use TestRPC to write smart contracts.
- Understanding how Ethereum and Blockchain works underneath.
What I still need to learn:
All-in-all a very practical course – I already recommended it to my buddy Cesar Rodas, who also seems to have liked it.